I am a Chartered Quantity Surveyor (FRICS) with over 17 years of international experience in the field of Cost Management and Quantity Surveying gained across Europe, The Middle East, North Africa, and North America. Over my career, I had the privilege of working on many iconic and mega projects
SO WHY DID I LAUNCH W6 PARTNERS?
One of the things that I enjoy the most outside of work, is helping aspiring professionals in the field of Quantity Surveying and Cost Management to reach their full potential, through mentorship, coaching, and knowledge sharing.
Over the past few years, I have had the honor and pleasure of supporting both friends, and strangers - who eventually became friends - to reach their career goals, and since the beginning of COVID-19, I have been getting a lot of requests asking me to formalize this knowledge into courses.
I am a strong believer that Quantity Surveying & Cost Management is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling professions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry, so in order to serve and reach more people across the globe, I decided to launch W6 Partners, which is a 100% online learning platform, that is purely focused on supporting Quantity Surveyors and Cost Managers to become successful in the first years of their Career.
MY CAREER SUMMARY
1. Experience providing Cost Management and Quantity Surveying consulting services to Architects, Engineers, Lenders, Investors, Developers and Owners/Occupiers, in multi-billion-dollar, high profile projects
2. Significant international experience and held significant leadership positions in Europe (UK, Latvia, Romania, Malta), the Middle East & North Africa (Egypt, Dubai) and North America (New York) which sharpened my business focus, people skills, and gave me an awareness of cultural sensitivity, and ability to work in cross-cultural, multi-national, team-based environments.
3. Experience to date involves working for both General Contractors and World-Class Construction Consultancies in various sectors such as Hospitality, Luxury Residential, Retail, Corporate Real Estate /Commercial fit-out, Mixed-use Development, K-12, Higher education, Industrial, Embassies, and Government work. This involves both new construction and renovation/fit-out.
1. Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Construction Engineering from The American University in Cairo (AUC)
2. Masters of Law degree (LLM) in Construction Law and Arbitration from The Robert Gordon University (RGU)
3. Executive MBA from Quantic School of Business and Technology (QUANTIC)
MY PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, UK (FRICS)
2. Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (FCIArb).
3. Attended and passed the RICS Expert Witness Accreditation Scheme (EWAS) training course
4. Certificate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT in Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment.
5. Assessor with RICS North America for Assessment of Professional Competence, ensuring that only those who fulfill the RICS ethical standards and professional competency become RICS qualified professionals.
6. Member of the Regulatory Tribunal, which is independent from RICS and its regulatory operations, and provides the profession with an effective, fair and independent judicial body.